Hare Krishna!!!!!
Tech | Spirituality | Mind | Thoughts | Life | Body | Time | Help | Share | Principles | Belief | Achievments | Inspiration | Friends | PraDeepu(Me) | Bengalooru

Sunday, September 10, 2006

No...Posts..for..this..week

I..strongly..feel...days..are..moving..very..fastly..4..me....
couldnt..realize..when..this...week..passed...

YUP,cudnt..posting..anything..on...tech...stuff..I..am..doin...from..last..2..weeks..
and..last..few..posts..are..only...related..to..spiritualty..
as..last..2..weeks...i..concentrated..more..on..spiritual..sphere..of..mine..
and..dint..even..open..any..of..my..RSS...feeds..[sorry..OMEA]

Surely...will..keeep..posting..on...both..tech..and..spirituall
..and..inspirational...stuff..which..I..keep..reading..
for..educating,,.my..uneducated...mind...

As..a..continuation..from..last..post..on..Meditation
..i..ll..be..posting..other..forms..of..Meditation..like..
Mindful...Meditation.and..its..relevance..from....
PHYSIOLOGICAL..perspective..
[meditation..(without.any..religous..implications)..are..
just.physiological..techniques...to..acheive..some..
sort...of..focused..and..relaxed..mind]


Currently..I..am..doing..research..on..MS-Excel--XMLSpreadsheets...
[xml,xls,xsl,xslt,xpath,xquery......GOD!!!!!!Save..Me]
Will..post..details..on..this..later...

No comments:

Post a Comment